About Beech Valley
Beech Valley is a tech-based staffing firm that provides Top Tier CPAs with highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities.
We're seeking multiple CPAs with public accounting experience, and experience within the Non-Profit industry, for clients across the country in need of your expertise. These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
This remote position pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity for experienced auditors to earn far more than they would as full-time employees through the busy season.
We're looking for a remote Audit Manager to perform financial statement audits and attest engagements of Non-Profit clients for top CPA firms across the United States.
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within the Not-for-Profit industry and want to work for yourself, we'd love to speak with you!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Public accounting experience within the past five years
- Experience working in the Not-for-Profit industry
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required
- Assist with wrap-up and review after audit fieldwork to include finalizing work papers and checklists, primarily on NFP audits
- Review of draft financial statements and related audit documents
- Report audit findings to stakeholders
- Train and develop other staff members
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients and team members
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can earn double the regular salary and choose their working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their businesses.