About Beech Valley
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We’ve curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients needing your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
We are looking for fully remote Audit Managers to perform financial statement audits and attest engagements for top CPA firms across the United States. Both part-time and full-time projects are available, typically 3-6 months long, with the potential to extend.
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within any of the following industries, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Public accounting experience within the past five years
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA required
- Proficiency in
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- US Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards
- Resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Assist with wrap-up and review after audit fieldwork to include finalizing work papers and checklists
- Review of draft financial statements and related audit documents
- Report audit findings to stakeholders
- Train and develop other staff members
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.