About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities. We seek multiple talents with public accounting experience within external audit for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote or hybrid career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top performers to join their teams.
Our client is seeking Audit Seniors in the Fort Washington area with experience serving clients in the Property and Casualty, Life and Health Insurance sectors, to join their National Insurance Services Audit team.
As an Audit Senior, you will be focused on Insurance clients – SEC and non-public carriers, managing general and captive agencies, and third-party administrators. You will provide a range of audit and advisory services, and business advice to a variety of clients in the Insurance sector. This is a hybrid position with a mix of remote and on-site work.
- CPA (required)
- Insurance or Financial Services experience (required)
- Prior work experience developing and executing audit strategies for the insurance industry
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in audit/assurance (required)
- Statutory reporting (SAP) experience in compliance with the NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Year-end statutory SAP and GAAP reporting
- Stand-alone GAAP audits
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting for various insurance industry clients
- Comply with all NAIC regulations
- Other insurance accounting/financial duties as assigned by the client
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.