About Beech Valley
Beech Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities. We seek multiple talents with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote, on site, and hybrid career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top performers to join their teams.
Our client is seeking a Tax Partner in the Orange County area with pass-through, individual, and estate tax experience to help lead the practice. Our client is a fast-growing, newly acquired CPA firm based in Orange County. They are expecting 100%+ growth in 2024, with further opportunity to expand.
- Pass-through, individual, and estate tax experience
- Public accounting experience in Tax at the Senior Manager level or higher
- Open to a hybrid work arrangement, on site 2-3 days per week
- Prefer Lacerte software experience, but not required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must be a resident of and eligible to work in the United States
- Provide leadership and tax technical expertise for consulting and compliance engagements involving complex partnership, S corporation and C corporations
- Attract and retain appropriate tax clientele
- Have or be able to quickly build an active network of business contacts and referral sources in the local market
- Leadership of client service teams and multiple projects in a fast-paced and interactive team environment with the goal of exceeding client expectations
- Develop managers and staff and serve as a role model, providing coaching, mentoring, and training to staff members. Collaboration with the assurance practice on all financial statement tax reporting issues
- Remain aware of new developments and the firm’s standards and policies
- Integrate and leverage firmwide thought leadership efforts in developing the market for tax services
If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.