About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We’ve curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients in need of your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
About the Role
Our clients are seeking Managers and Senior Managers with Tax Advisory experience to consult with their clients on various projects. We have both part-time and full-time projects available, typically ranging from 2-3 months long, with the potential to extend.
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience (Big 4/Big 10 experience preferred)
- Industry/Internal Tax experience
- Financial Services/Insurance, Software, Technology, Biotechnology, and Life Sciences a plus but not required
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Consult on Tax Advisory needs across a variety of clients and industries
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Assist other team members with the delivery of engagements
- Exhibit strong research and writing skills related to Tax technical issues
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their own business, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.