About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We’ve curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients in need of your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
Our clients are seeking Seniors and Managers with TRA experience to conduct primary reviews of ASC 740 income tax provision engagements and review tax returns to make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of progressive tax compliance, tax consulting experience
- Experience in public accounting required
- CPA, JD, or LLM preferred
- Proficiency in ASC 740 tax provisions, tax compliance, and US GAAP
- Permanent resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Prepare tax returns for complex income and non-income tax clients
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Research and consult on various tax matters, including tax software implementation
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their own business, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.