We are seeking a Research and Development Tax Credit specialist to work with our clients on preparation and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
We currently have a variety of R&D remote tax projects with clients across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms looking for project assistance throughout the busy season and special projects year-round. Apply to join CPA teams remotely that assist with busy season workloads from home. We will work with you to find the perfect opportunity based on your availability and experience.
These are fully remote - work from home - opportunities typically 2-3 months in duration with the potential to extend.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (in accounting, finance, or business disciplines)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant tax experience
- A CPA (or equivalent internationally recognized accounting designation), Enrolled Agent, or LLM certification
- Experience in performing the analysis of R&D Tax Credit Laws
- A resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
Ideal candidates also have
- Experience preparing and reviewing tax provisions, corporate taxation, and other credits and incentives.
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their businesses.