Location: Fully Remote (WFH) Nationwide
About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley Solutions connects top-tier public accountants to freelance consulting opportunities. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients needing your expertise nationwide. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will work with top-tier companies on a project basis, preparing and reviewing corporate tax returns and ensuring their compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate tax laws and regulations.
- Preparation and review of corporate state tax returns for multiple states.
- Ensure compliance with state tax regulations and guidelines.
- Stay updated on current tax laws to provide informed guidance to clients.
- CPA or on track to become a CPA.
- 3+ years of tax public accounting experience (4 to 9 years ideal).
- Proficiency in OneSource or similar software.
- Prior experience in a senior role within public accounting.
- Resident of the United States.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.