About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities. We seek multiple talents with public accounting experience within external audit for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote or hybrid career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top performers to join their teams.
Our client is seeking Audit Seniors in the Iselin area to join their Manufacturing and Distribution team. This role will focus on serving clients in manufacturing, distribution, retail, shipping, professional services, large corporations, multi-national, and other SEC registrants. This is a hybrid position supporting our clients New Jersey office.
- CPA (required)
- Manufacturing & distribution industry experience (required)
- Prior work experience developing and executing audit strategies for the manufacturing & distribution industry (required)
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in audit/assurance (required)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, US GAAS, IAS, and PCAOB standards
- Lead assigned audit engagements, collaborating with audit team members on planning a risked based audit strategy, audit execution, and completion within budget
- Identify accounting and audit risks using US GAAP, IFRS, US GAAS, IAS, and PCAOB auditing standards
- Establish expectations of the audit team, define level of services to be delivered, and manage competing priorities throughout engagements
- Supervise engagement fieldwork and provide ongoing guidance to audit staff and participate in audit procedures that impact more complex or specialized issues facing a client
- Participate in the professional development of other audit staff through knowledge sharing, on-site training, timely performance feedback, and other firm initiatives
- Anticipate and address client concerns, and escalate any issues to engagement Manager and Partner as they arise
- Understand the client industries, and recognize business trends, emerging industry and technical developments, and key performance drivers that may impact a client’s business
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients and identify opportunities for expanded firm services that benefit client
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.