About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We’ve curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients in need of your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
About the Role
We have multiple client needs for remote CPAs that have prior experience auditing or advising clients on technical accounting matters and have significant experience assessing transactions, establishing standard accounting policies, and drafting and reviewing technical memos.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
- CPA required.
- Experience auditing or advising clients on revenue recognition (ASC606) or the new leasing standard (ASC842)
- Able to apply US GAAP to complex transactions
- The ideal candidate has audit experience at a Top CPA firm and has significant experience assessing transactions, establishing standard accounting policies, and drafting and reviewing technical memos.
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.